Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Key Purpose of Role
As the Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of the team by managing staff effectively through targets, KPI’s and performance.
- Managing a team to reach their full potential, monitoring daily activity and performance in line with set KPIs, monitoring and reporting on individual and team performance
- Ability to coordinate/communicate with client with all process related issues.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are maintained and flag upwards any concerns.
- Lead and motivate the team to success by fostering an environment of continuous improvement
- Identify coaching and training needs and address the same.
- Change advocate – with a capability to manage a team through continuous improvement with changing resource needs
- Ensure full adherence to the compliance & regulatory requirements by the team
- Quickly gain an understanding of the processes and systems in use.
- Ability to resolve issues within the team to avoid escalations and to create a learning culture within the team on resolution skills
- Producing reports as and when required on current and projected performance
- Manage all performance related matters with all team members; taking appropriate formal action as required.
- Adaptable and flexible to meet business and operations requirements
- Any ad-hoc and all other duties as the role evolve.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to demonstrate same
- Strong negotiation skills gained in a changing environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Ability to inspire and support team, customers and colleagues
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own time and workload effectively
- Confident decision maker, able to work on own initiative
- Minimum Graduate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in team management role within contact centre environment with extensive understanding of call centre operations, technologies, and processes.
- Preference of working knowledge about the E commerce domain, processes and procedures
- Ability to work in complete night shift
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time