Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Tech Lead (.NET)
- Participate in all the steps of the software project, from design to integration.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Work independently and as part of a team with a proactive attitude.
- Work collaboratively with our global teams in Armenia, Australia, India and Sri Lanka.
- You’re a hard core techie with experience in our tech stack, with an ability to quickly size up large code bases/architectures, and guide cross functional engineering teams to build great products on top of them.
- You have 5+ years of experience and at least 2 of those in a technical team lead role in developing and maintaining mission critical production systems.
- Lead 5-10 engineers working on product development.
- Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching and development opportunities.
- Coordinates the team of Developers, Senior Developers and Lead Developers
- Maintains accountability for the work product.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- 6+ years of experience in software development.
- 4+ years of professional experience in .NET / .Net Core Framework with C#.
- Knowledge and working experience with different databases, like MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- Professional skills in OOP and knowledge of design patterns.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built, multi-layered applications and web services.
- Knowledge and deep experience of practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Understanding of Microservices based architecture and experience with Docker containers will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be an advantage.
- Working experience of Jira and Atlassian products.
- Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket and proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Written and verbal English communication skills.
What’s on offer?
- Hybrid work model.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fast-tracked career progression and recognition.
- Learning and development.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Medical insurance.
Sri Lanka Office: CBD Business Centre, Level 5 & 6, 41 Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo 01, LK.
UK Office: 10-11 Percy Street, London, W1T 1DN, GB
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (145)
- Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- DevOps Engineer Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Python Developer Jobs at Ceylon Dazzling Dev Holding (Pvt) Ltd in Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Fullstack Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Cut+Dry in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Nimi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time