Technical Lead, Cloud Engineering
Cloud Engineering team is responsible for architecting and building the cloud platform for the LSEG group working across multiple cloud service providers including AWS, Microsoft Azure and GCP. The team also works very closely with the Cloud operations Team on operations related tasks and enablement. Key responsibilities of the team include timely and quality delivery of engineering projects. Team is also be responsible for cloud enablement activities in the organization working with business owner and development teams alike.
- Technically lead the cloud engineering team and projects working with the stakeholders to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Designing, implementing and managing the cloud landing zones for the LSEG group
- Develop and refine tools, procedures and workflows that create consistency and stability for our internal operations and customer experience
- Review and research potential new products, presenting them to the wider team to highlight their potential
- Discuss ideas at a high level and use your technical ability to follow through and implement them
- Provide documentations of implementations, operational activities and troubleshooting best practices as required
- Engage in cloud enablement activities across the group
- Handle Engineering escalations
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar technical field
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a technology role
- Experience in managing/leading technology practices and leading teams
- Required technical skills
- Thorough technical knowledge on one or more major CSP platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Automation skills with Python, Ansible and Terraform
- Experience on DevOps tools and practices
- Fast learner and ability to solve problems pragmatically
- Passionate about technology and willingness to adapt to new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Takes responsibility and accountability
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (568)
Software Engineer-.NET/Angular Jobs at JRC Software in Sri Lanka (Remote) on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior / QA Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – .NET Jobs at DxDy (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Wiley in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Revox in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Java Engineer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Creatit Solutions in Malabe, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer [React] Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on December 8, 2022 Full-Time