Technical Lead – Full Stack .NET
- Must have minimum 5 Years Exprience Must work in customer office Hands-on Experience in .Net MVC, .Net Core, ASP.Net, Entity Framework, WebApi, Angular and Azure Cloud.
- Hands-on Experience in SQL Databases Design, develop, implement, and maintain applications.
- Collaborate with architects, Systems Engineering and Product Management and other technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Prepare the architectural document artefacts Evaluate third party software products used in the solution as needed.
- Experience in diagramming tools like MS Visio Good written and oral communication/presentation skills.
(1.) To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions or review as a technical consultant for feasibility study (technical alternatives, best packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks, breakdown into components, estimations).
(2.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
(3.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions; define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding standards for the team.
(4.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time