We are currently on the lookout for a Technical Lead to join our team.
- The design and development of enterprise solutions for one of the world’s largest corporations involved in the marketing and distribution of food products.
- Implement distributed and highly robust enterprise applications that scale for enterprise demands.
- Architect and implement scalable software solutions and document design decisions.
- Carry out detail technical designing of software solutions
- Scope and break down user stories into clear and achievable technical tasks
- Implementation of the technical design including coding, calling existing services, creating new components, etc.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews, unit tests, and analytics.
- Ensure engineering principles and related processes have adhered
- Give constructive feedback to team members via code reviews and architectural reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications, and managing teams.
- In-depth understanding of the technology stack, e.g.: HTTP, browser/JS engine architecture, relational and NoSQL databases, Linux, containers/virtual machines.
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing highly available, scalable web applications
- Familiar with a variety of software patterns and principles
- Database skills – understand the use cases for relational and non-relational data, such as implemented code against several different database platforms: RDBMS, NoSQL, and shared storage.
- Experience with DevOps practices and working with Cloud IaaS or PaaS providers such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Proficient understanding of agile processes, CI/CD, and code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to quickly learn new and existing technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, communication skills, and ability to exercise mature judgment.
Why you should join Sysco LABS:
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (381)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time