Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a talented software professional to join our Research and Development Centre in Colombo and be a part of our team of 300+ problem solvers who build brilliant tech, influencing billions of users globally.
What We Are Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a technical support role preferably working directly with foreign clients.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Platform (Azure /GCP).
- Knowledge in SQL and version controll systems such as Git.
- Familiarity with SAAS applications.
- Ability to read and analyze application logs.
- Good troubleshooting skills: asking targeted questions, making use of available resources and documentation, reproduce where possible.
- Good analytical skills: analyze given information and situations and take appropriate action.
- Good communication skills: ability to formulate/express ideas and solutions verbally/in writing in a structured and easy-to-understand manner.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- A Data engineering/ Data science background would be beneficial.
What You’ll Need To Do:
- Handle all incoming customer inquiries related to all client products/applications within set KPIs.
- Troubleshoot (complex) technical issues, and where possible provide workarounds for users.
- Manage escalations to engineering teams.
- Handle incoming monitoring alerts
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in (more than) one product or knowledge area
- Keep the knowledge of customer environment up to date on an ongoing basis (releases, product developments).
- Work on a 24/7 shift rotation.
What we offer:
A Creative career offers a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration, and a place to grow and flourish. You will be amongst peers at the top of their game, allowing you to sharpen your skills in an inclusive culture. We offer a variety of spaces that support their work-life balance that integrate wellness into our workplace experience, which includes a recreation zone and gym.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time