Technology Consulting – Cybersecurity
We are hiring into our Technology Consulting group in the following teams:
- Cybersecurity – The Cybersecurity practice presents opportunities to work with a diverse range of industries, clients, technologies, and project teams to continually build new skills and career experience. We help clients understand their cybersecurity risk posture and identify opportunities to improve. Examples could include selecting and implementing technologies to enhance client capabilities or developing and piloting methodologies to help clients securely adopt the latest cutting-edge technologies (e.g., cloud, blockchain, homomorphic encryption, etc.).
As we are client facing, we expect our staff to demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client’s environment. To maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to client requests, and to develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Staff should be informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business and collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities for the project.
If you’re ready to build on your potential, develop as a consultant, and join a growing team, this role is for you. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Visit our website here to learn more.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in business, STEM, or another related major
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skill and the willingness and ability to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to integrity within a professional environment
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards package that incorporates medical & health benefits, including $5,000 for mental health and $1,000 for fitness expenses each year.
- 31 Total paid days off a year which increases with promotions and years at EY.
What you can expect
- We are currently accepting full-time applications for our Technology Consulting – Cybersecurity group for September 2022.
- To apply, please create a profile, and submit your most recent cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts as one single PDF document. Please indicate which team you are applying for in your cover letter.
- Within a week of submitting your PDF application, you will be provided with a link to complete the video component of your application.
- Depending on the city you are applying to, you will have either 24-48 hours to complete this video. All candidates must complete this video as part of the application process.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time