Technology Senior Finance Analyst
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Care products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos, Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum and Lynx. Faced with the challenge of climate change and the need for human development, we want to move towards a world where everyone can live well and within the natural limits of the planet. That’s why our purpose is ‘to make sustainable living commonplace”
In every UniVoice survey, one of the biggest concerns raised by our people is how to reduce the burden of our processes and become an agile and nimble organisation. In iOps we play a key role in unlocking this trapped capacity by driving more cross functional integration of our processes, leveraging intelligent technology solutions and ensuring the appropriate organisational capabilities exist to deliver against this aspiration.
The main purpose of the Finance Analyst is to support the leadership team and act as a finance business partner to platforms in iOps ecosystem by enabling them to unlock value through both strategic and operational interventions.
The role is responsible for both short and long-term performance planning and reviews. The role will cover the full range of performance activities, leveraging the information sets provided by the Uniops FET to forecast and drive gap closing discussions, as well as driving interventions to unlock value.
- Tracking, Analysis, Reporting and Management of operational performance
- Monthly tracking and reporting of actuals vs targets by platform and market
- Support recharging processes for iOps project and run costs
- Ensure project teams are reporting project phasing and status accurately and in a timely fashion
- Support for iOps Performance review meetings and key issues / risks escalated by team
- Support for annual business planning process
- Ensure demand management systems and tools are updated by project teams (e.g. Jira, Clarity)
- You would be comfortable with and had experience in creating new business and finance models, and you would have a strong personal agility to find disruptive solutions to the conventional processes.
- You would also be comfortable in challenging senior stakeholders and working collaboratively with them on finding a constructive solution to complex problems.
- You would be passionate for business and for understanding how business operates demonstrating strong business acumen and ability to connect the dots within the organisation.
- You would also have a high drive and influence to constantly work with people around to find new opportunities for sustainable growth. You would be resourceful and imaginative.
- You would actively build your own wellbeing and resilience. You would have emotional intelligence to take feedback, manage mood and motivations, and build empathy for others. You would set very high standards for yourself.
- You would be a good team player and able to connect effectively with teams across the globe
WHAT WE OFFER
Not only do we offer a competitive salary, but also our pension scheme, an annual bonus, a free gym, a staff shop and shares. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with our renowned and exciting brands in a flexible and agile environment. We strive to achieve a family-friendly culture and to, above all, create possibilities for all.
Diversity at Unilever is about inclusion, embracing differences, creating possibilities and growing together for better business performance. We embrace diversity in our workforce. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
Cyber criminals advertise fake job adverts with prestigious employers as a way of stealing information or even defrauding individuals out of money.
In the most sophisticated cases, they will set up fake websites, which have a similar address to companies like Unilever. They even conduct fake telephone interviews and then offer candidates a role with the proviso they pay a fee for background checks or to cover work visa costs. These types of attacks are becoming more common as more people are looking for employment in the economic climate.
How is Unilever tackling this?
Many of Unilever’s recruitment sites publish a warning to candidates about recruitment fraud. The Cyber Security team also proactively scan for signs of people setting up fake Unilever sites and act to close them down.
What can I do?
If you become aware of potential recruitment fraud, spot fake Unilever recruitment adverts or fake LinkedIn profiles, report them to the IT Services Desk via Una Live Chat.
Unilever does not accept responsibility or liability for any candidates who are financially impacted by recruitment fraud. Your vigilance is key!
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelSenior Manager
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time