Trainee Phlebotomist (Female)
Asiri Health is the leading private healthcare provider in Sri Lanka with five hospitals delivering highest quality of clinical standards, being situated in strategic locations in Colombo and in the South. We own a track record of being an innovative leader and a hi-tech provider of a wide range of medical specialties.
Asiri Laboratory Services is the benchmark laboratory service in the country, equipped with most modern and state-of the art laboratory apparatus & analyzers; with 32 years of service excellence, competent staff and the latest international accreditations to vouch for the accuracy and reliability of test results, Asiri Laboratory Services proudly claims over a large market share in diagnostics.
If you are truly determined to make your career with the leading brand in the private healthcare industry in the country, you are invited to apply for the following position.
POST OF TRAINEE PHLEBOTOMIST (FEMALE)
Ideal applicant should possess following attributes and qualifications:
- G.C.E. A\L passed with 3 subjects in any stream with,
- G.C.E. O\L passed with English, Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Age below 35 years.
- Willing to work on shift basis
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelEntry Level
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYPharmaceutical /Hospital/Nursing/Healthcare
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma