Trainee Systems Engineer – Remote Desktop Support
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We are looking for a Trainee Systems Engineer who will assists IFS Employees around the globe on client support, software installations, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues remotely .
Primary Job Role:
- Serving as the IT expert contact for IFS employees seeking IT equipment and related applications technical assistance.
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customer.
- Think creatively and innovatively to propose reactive solutions and automate repetitive tasks.
- Stay up to date on current and past incidents to maintain the highest levels of customer service.
- Share knowledge and provide assistance as needed within the team.
- Represent Remote Desktop Support team at different IT projects and initiatives.
- An ongoing degree on Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Systems & Network or System Engineering.
- Ability to learn software applications and support windows systems and knowledge on Mac OS will be added advantage.
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting end-user IT equipment (Laptops, Monitor etc..) hardware issues will be an added advantage
- Strong understanding in basic IT technical concepts such as Microsoft Services, Networking, IT Infrastructure etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Good customer service and business communication skills.
- Experience in working for a global customer base will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding on ITIL, Incident and request management (Optional).
- Work effectively individually or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with great interpersonal skills.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology