Training & Implementation Content Creator Intern, Trust & Safety.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
The Training & Implementation team at TikTok is part of the Legal Policy Operations (LPO) team with Trust & Safety at TikTok. Our responsibilities include communicating with LPO managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. With training needs identified, the team is responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs for the Global LPO team.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
What will I be doing?
- You will be developing training content that is fresh, current, and centred around our training promise of developing impactful and engaging training and learning support materials
- Produce and edit engaging training content to support learning through web-based (LMS platform), instructor-led, and virtual classroom learning formats.
- Design, develop, author, record, and edit training content and e-learning including handouts, checklists, manuals, tests/quizzes, presentations, scripts, video, audio, etc
- Proof-read and edit content for proper use of grammar, punctuation, style, and training guidelines. Review and test content for accuracy and usability.
- Undergraduate or graduate student with strong training in writing and content development skills, with focused attention to details and the ability to analyse, organise, and effectively communicate complex ideas through various training formats (e.g Powerpoint, Videos, Infographics)
- Ability to create engaging, interactive, and effective training and performance support materials that enable course-learning objectives and enhance performance.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, with a strong willingness to learn;
- Ability to commit to an internship based in Singapore for at least 10 weeks
TikTok is committed to the wellbeing of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree