User Education Specialist: IFS Technology
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
A User Education Specialist at IFS is responsible for designing and creating effective user education content, which includes defining user education content requirements, content creation and implementing the delivery strategy of such content. A user education specialist will be able to identify and generate technical and user education content from business requirements, development notes, implemented features and analysis of support cases.
The right candidate will have strong existing knowledge of key enterprise software/IT trends, technologies, business drivers and the ability to combine this insight with a structured approach to content development, helping IFS to deliver a superior user experience.
A User Education Specialist is expected to consistently develop high-quality user education content by
- Working with product management, program management and other subject matter experts to understand the user education requirements.
- Understanding different user segments and plan the content accordingly by incorporating workflows, graphs, illustrations and screenshots.
- Creating and reviewing technical and end user content.
- Including new and enhanced features, user guides, online help, system error messages, system field names and labels, tool tips etc.
- Being an advocate for intuitive design and seek ways of reducing the need for formal education materials through collaboration with the design stakeholders within the development teams.
- Delivering input into the User Education strategy and work with community and senior stakeholders within your team to ensure processes within the team align to the strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in developing training deliverables including user manuals, training materials and feature videos etc.
- Possess a good understanding on technical products at enterprise level to articulate education content in highly effective manner.
- Ability to adhere to the best user content development practices while maintaining an excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player who can connect with global team members.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study or demonstrable experience in relevant working environment.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (382)
Graphic Designing Internship at Dilmah Tea in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Internship
Senior Graphic Designer Jobs at Wonder Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Graphic Designer Jobs at Visual Studios Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Full Stack Developer Jobs at CAREER141 in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 31, 2023 Full-Time