User Education Specialist – R&D Service Application
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As a User Education Specialist, you want to empower the pertinent stakeholders to find the answers they need, when they need them, so they can quickly get on with the task at hand and at the same time reduce reliance on support teams. You should have a clear vision of what a superior user education and documentation experience looks like.
As a User Education Specialist you should be able to:
- Determine the needs of our different stakeholders for user education material
- Write and review technical and end user content for the product, including user guides, online help, system error messages, system field names and labels, tool tips etc.
- Be able to identify the need for new content from analysis of support cases and topics on community platforms
- Be an advocate for intuitive design and seek out ways of reducing the need for formal education materials through collaboration with the design stakeholders within the development teams
- Deliver input into the User Education strategy and work with community and senior stakeholders within your team to ensure processes within the team align to the strategy
- Ensure User Education is accessible at the right time, in the right place, in the right medium for all target groups
- Proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player who can connect with global team members.
- Commitment and ability to meet deadlines in a consistent manner.
- Willingness to learn new concepts
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study or demonstratable experience in relevant working environment
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects in line with known timeframes
- Experience in a customer facing role
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time