Account Support Officer – Colombo
About the job
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. With an exceptional team from around the world and speaking more than 75 languages, our diversity is one of our greatest strengths. Our core values, such as Caring About Each Other, Innovating and Improving, and Making Work Fun, propel us forward together and continuously strengthen our engaging culture. We are in growth mode and are looking to empower passionate and exceptionally talented team members.
We are looking for an experienced, well-connected, organized Professional to join our growing Student Recruitment Support team and take our company and platform to the next level!
- Travel will include in and around the Colombo region.*
What you’ll be doing everyday:
- On a daily basis, represent the ApplyBoard brand to promote our platform and services to Recruitment Partners onsite
- This is a high performance, individual contributor role with the primary task of serving the Enterprise Recruitment Partners, helping them with student application tasks, which will drive the sales conversion and provide an A+ experience
- Be a single point of contact with the assigned Recruitment Partners providing top-notch dedicated support
- Proactively work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure student success
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- The role will require local travel
- The role will include Inbound/Outbound calling; Recruitment Partner visits to ensure an end to end hassle-free experience
What you bring to the table:
- The candidate should ideally have at least 3+ years of experience in sales/ customer support
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Possess efficient document processing and office productivity skills
- The candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter with an aptitude for managing and prioritizing multiple tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with a CRM; considered an asset
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:
- Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 1,500 team members based in over 25 countries, who speak more than 75 languages.
- Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities
- Want to learn more about ApplyBoard, read our Life at ApplyBoard Blog, and be sure to follow us on our LinkedIn page.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 300,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020.
ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and 2021 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
ApplyBoard is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodations or assistance during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (176)
Assistant Manager MIS, Vacancies At Janashakthi Life, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Assistant Accountant, Vacancies At Dasa Solutions, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Management Intern, Vacancies at Mind Plus, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Internship
Program Manager Finance (R&D) Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 29, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Projects Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 28, 2022 Internship