About the job
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field or fully / part qualified in ACCA / CA / CIMA / CMA with knowledge in tax computation.
- 2 – 3 years experience in the similar capacity
- Ability work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time