- Prepare and review financial statement for company and partnership using FRS 102 and 105.
- Prepare and review corporation tax, personal tax returns and deferred tax.
- Handle team capacity plan and assign jobs for executives
- Review monthly management account and resolving intercompany, Depreciation, VAT and PAYE.
- Conduct quality checking in various areas including accuracy of billing, payroll, inventories, AP and AR.
- Perform account analysis to ensure entries are accurate in P&L and balance sheet.
- Basic Bookkeeping.
To be considered for this role you need to possess the following attributes:
- Experience in Back office support for an Australian firm will be highly regarding (Accounting or Bookkeeping)
- Back office experience with Australian firms in – Accounting
- Strong work ethics
- High level English speaking and writing skills
- Relevant degrees will be highly regarded
- Full time availability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – in particular, Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Be willing to learn, keep up-to-date with industry changes and share knowledge
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (81)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Finance Executive Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Manager Transaction Services Jobs at HSBC in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Account Manager – South Asia Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 24, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Arteculate Asia in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 24, 2023 Full-Time