About the job
• Checking and authorizing payments for management approvals
• Authorizing Invoices and Quotations before sending to the customers
• Ensure Proper accounting records are passed to the system for each and every transactions
• Reviewing and sometimes performing GL reconciliations
• Passing / Authorizing monthly Journal Entries
• Ensure Bank Reconciliations are done on time and system period end is made on time
• Ensure management accounts are prepared on or before the 07th of succeeding month
• Ensure Monthly Financials are prepared as per the applicable Financial Reporting Standards (SLFRS/LKAS/IFRS/IAS)
• Prepare Ad-hoc financial reports to the management
• Maintain accurate schedules for Lease, Loans, Depreciation, Fixed Assets, Advances, Refundable deposits, Fixed Deposits, Vehicle maintenance expenses with Mileage records and Tax and other payables.
• Preparing Import costings and fix selling prices discussing with the sales team and the management.
• Preparing Investment appraisals for projects that management intends to invest.
• Identifying major cost factors which has to be strategically planned to raise up the revenue.
• Preparing forecasts and budgets and update the management to make significant decisions.
• Monitoring of Internal Controls and recommend on the improvements to the management and assisting in the implementation of the same
• Assisting the management in major decision making by providing quantitative and qualitative information
• Making decisions independently within the limits given.
• Representing the organization for higher level Meetings with clients, Principals and Banking Institutions
• Dealing with National Medical Regulatory Authority (NMRA), Tax Authority (IRD), Customs, Import Export Control Department, ETF/EPF Authority, Labour Department and the Banking Institutions
• Maintain good relationship with all the above.
• Obtain banking facilities with super negotiations
• Negotiate best rates for Fixed deposits
• Processing Payroll
• Prioritizing the payments for efficient management of funds
• Schedule quick meetings to get updates on recoveries
• Taking up the critical things to the management such as bad debts, Slow Moving Stocks etc.
Tax and other Regulatory Works
• Preparing and reviewing the VAT Schedules prior to uploading
• VAT Filing in RAMIS system
• Strategizing / Reviewing the Income tax calculations
• Remittance of CIT and VAT on time
• Preparation of EPF – C Form on a monthly basis
• Preparation of By-Annual ETF Returns
• Submission of Online Customs registrations, Import and Export Control registrations, National Medical Regulatory Authority (NMRA) registrations, Customer and Vendor registrations
Email your CVs to email@example.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (140)
Intern, Treasury, Opportunity At LSEG, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Internship
Finance Executive – Revenue Collection Jobs at AOD in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Finance Executive, Careers At Lucky Industries, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 6, 2022 Full-Time