AI Computer Vision Engineer
AI computer vision engineer in avatarin AI and Robotics team, you will work on our flagship robot newme to improve wheeled mobile vision and perception.
You are a well-experienced vision engineer who is capable of designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of each AI and Robotics service, test the performance and verify that the requirements have been successfully met.
- Make use and improve state-of-the-art neural network models to understand the environment surrounding our robot.
- Research on the latest achievements in machine learning vision.
- Efficiently deploy and serve new models to our Avatarcore robot middleware.
- Manage dataset and model storage.
- Contribute to our data platform creating new modules for data parsing and machine learning model template creation.
- Master’s degree in robotics, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of machine learning and neural networks
- 2+ years industry experience in computer vision.
- Expert in at least one neural network framework: Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, ONNX, MXNET.
- Practical experience with neural network configurations like ResNet, FPN, GAN, CAE, VAE.
- Expert in Linux software development with Python.
- Good knowledge on distributed systems, cloud and high-performance computing.
- Currently based in Japan
Nice to have
- C++ development experience.
- Experience developing React apps on Nodejs.
- Understanding of robotic concepts.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)