• Cut aluminums using CNC cutting machines.
• Able to read / understand the architectural and structural detailed drawing.
• Giving instructions to Fabricators.
• Maintain the relationship with Production Teams
• Ability to support day to day site works.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience as an Aluminum Cutter preferably in Construction industry / Construction Materials (Aluminiums). • Ability to work with CNC machines.
• Following NCT or Equal to NVQ Level 4
• Local or London O/L 8 passes with ‘C’ for Mathematics and English
• Ability to work independently.
• Good communication skills.
• Willingness to work extra hours.
-If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply.
-Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering