Assistant Customer Development Manager, Lead for Drugs Channel
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job:
Execute with our customers the customer strategy and customer business plan. Is responsible for the achievement of Sales (NIV & Turnover), Market Share and Debtor days for the Unilever categories as well as for the implementation and the optimisation of the promotional plan & category strategies within the customer.
Implementing the Customer Business Plan for Drugs customers, Watsons and Guardian
- Works closely with customers to implement the business plan for his/her respective categories. Works in close collaboration with the Category Team for the category input, and with customer marketing & brand teams for the specific banner/channel plan
- Assists the NCDM in developing and then implements the optimal integrated promo plan (incl. selling the plan @ the customer) and manage promo investments.
- Manages customer promo investment with the customer ensuring all OPSO input are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide clear objectives and deliverables for the Operational team (CDE’s Operations & field team)
- Deliver the agreed plan, follow-up achievement of counterparts set in the agreement
- Provides timely feedback on the plan to ensure adjustments can be made to implement the optimal plan.
- Closes the deal with the Customer by negotiating the promotional plan including funding levels and counterparts according to the UL strategy on his/her categories.
- Manages overall levels of Customer Investments for their category
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking sales, customer contribution and market share for major categories.
Plays active ambassador role
- Acts as active ambassador of Unilever at the customer and of the customer at Unilever
- Participates actively in internal Unilever meetings, looking at the best solution for the business even if not in line for his/her customer
- National Customer Development Manager
- Trade Category & Customer Marketing Team
- Customer Care Team (Finance, Logistics)
- Brand Marketing team
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant Account Management / Field Sales experience
- 3-5 years of Customer Marketing / Trade Category Management is preferable
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship