Assistant Factory Manager
Assistant Factory Manager
- Overlook all the factory production, day to day progress and review with relevant parties.
- Plan, execute and prepare all the production schedules and share with the Management and monitoring production schedules and adjust schedules as needed.
- Work closely with Managers and Production Supervisors in order to meet personal deadlines and those of the manufacturing department and monitor the work schedules when needed.
- Ensure the production cost, estimating the cost of production and monitoring productivity rate, product standards and implement of quality control program.
- Assist and resolve any technical queries arising at factory.
- Set the quality targets and improve the quality of products and ensure the customer orders are completed on time within the budget.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and maintain the ISO requirements and necessary agreements.
- Obtain and of legal compliance certificate and conform to regulations and stick with International standards (ISO 9001,140001 and 45001).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Production department and 2 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in Construction or Manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Technical Knowledge in Engineering products.
- Proper knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, 5S and Total Quality Management.
- Local O/L 8 passes with ‘A’ or ‘B’ passes for Mathematics and English and 3 passes for A/L’s.
- Strong negotiation and good communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- Must have a valid riding/driving license.
- Computer literacy in MS OFFICE package.
- Ability to work independently and willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (15)
Warehouse Executive – Seeduwa DC at John Keels Group, Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 27, 2021 Full-Time
Stock Manager – Fresh Produce at John Keels Group , Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 27, 2021 Full-Time
Procurement Executive jobs at Hayleys in Colombo Sri Lanka on November 19, 2021 Full-Time
Internship Corporate Communications, Opportunity at Unilever, Netherland. on November 17, 2021 Internship
Internship Customer Development, Opportunity at Unilever, Netherland. on November 17, 2021 Internship
Internship Supply Chain – Strategies, Opportunity at Unilever , Netherland. on November 17, 2021 Internship
Senior Supply & Delivery Manager, Careers at Unilever, India. on November 10, 2021 Full-Time
Product Development Technologist – Careers at Unilever – UK. on November 8, 2021 Full-Time