Assistant Finance Manager, FP&A (Unilever International)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
This role in the UI Financial Planning & Analytical (FP&A) team, has the responsibility for delivering world class performance management for the entirety of the global UI business as part of the global UI Business.
The UI business has global turnover of €1.4bn and operations across 8 key hubs, the biggest of them being Singapore (UAPL). There are multiple business models in operation, invoicing out of 40+ legal entities around the world and handled through 140 management reporting units. Given the size and complexity, its important this role is nothing short of being the ‘heartbeat of performance’ for the business.
Crucial to success will be the ability to drive deeper insights across our invoicing Hubs, Markets, Business Units, making the complex simple and co-piloting the business towards the achievement of its objectives.
- Partnering on the performance management framework including Monthly and Annual Planning Process ensuring that the process and systems are robust and are set up for success
- Work across teams to ensure high value cost / P&L lines such as TTS, GM, BMI, Overheads & Cash are operated within the target construct
- Ensure core performance management processes are operating effectively and efficiently
- Drive continuous improvement with emphasis on information management, process simplification and automation using the right tools/enablers
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Lead the monthly forecasting process, driving continuous improvement and efficiency
- Work closely with supply chain on volume planning, bridging any volume / value disconnect
- Run an integrated annual planning process across all hubs, BU’s, GBU’s and SC.
Future Proofing Operations
- Create and embed a truly global performance management capability across UI
- Utilize the latest tools and capability platforms including Hyperion and PowerBI to create an automated, centralized, user friendly view of business performance.
- Seamlessly work across functions to drive change and bring insight by building productive relationships with SC, SC Finance, CD Finance, CCBT Finance, Hub FBP’s and the digital transformation team.
- Performance Management / FP&A experience in a FMCG industry (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to Senior Stakeholders
- Complex data analysis and manipulation
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion Tools, Power BI and Tableau
- Experience to manage third party service providers (Advantage)
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply” below. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Thank you for your interest and application.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time