Assistant Manager (Administration)
- PA to School’s interim Co-Chair, and subsequently, School’s Chair.
- Coordinate with both internal (School) and external (e.g. Ministry, NTU and Colleges) business units for timely submission of reports.
- Attend to the scheduling of appointments involving the School’s Co-Chair/Chair.
- Manage the role-based email account of School’s Co-Chair/Chair.
- Establish good understanding of the University Asset Management policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Work closely with the School Finance team to improve on asset processes, establish a system of controls, procedures for the recordation of assets acquisitions, disposals, and transfers.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of the annual asset audit (Physical Asset Sighting) exercise.
- Manage and coordinate other asset related work, as assigned by the SA.
Administrative Support for Visiting Academics
- Collaborate with relevant business units for the following staff members of the school on the administrative tasks, which include:
- Prepare Invitation and Honorarium letters for Invited Speakers
- Manage logistics and administrative arrangements for Visiting Professors, Invited Speakers and School’s visitors, such as booking air fare and accommodation, arranging temporary office and key card access, book venues and manage catering for seminar and arrange for Lab cleaning.
- Develop EDM and Publish invitations for Invited Speakers’ Seminars.
- Work with School’s Facilities team and HR Business Partner to ensure the smooth onboarding new school staff members.
- Manage the exit clearance of School’s staff in accordance to the School’s SOP.
Meetings’ Secretariat Duties
- Coordinate key meetings in school, including but not limited to, School Management Committee Meeting, School Faculty Meeting and School Administration Meeting.
- Undertake minutes-taking duties.
- To organise and/or support College/School functions and events.
- To support the School’s management team by undertaking ad hoc duties and projects as assigned by the SA, such as exam-related duties.
- Minimum degree holder in any related field from a recognized University.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience. Prior working experience in the tertiary education sector will be advantageous, though not necessary.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Detailed oriented, meticulous with positive attitude.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive, problem solver, ability to work independently.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- A good team player who works well with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (189)
Human Resources Internship at Baker Tilly in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 22, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 21, 2023 Internship
Software Engineer Internship at KochaSoft in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 21, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Manager Jobs at ACQUEST in Colombo , Sri Lanka on March 17, 2023 Full-Time