Assistant Manager Agency Sourcing
Union Assurance is a leading corporate and the fastest growing entity in the Life Insurance industry backed by the strength and stability of John Keells Holdings PLC, one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates. For the 9th consecutive year, the company has received the GPTW certification as a ‘Best Employer Brand,’ and in 2020 was awarded the ‘Global Employer Brand’ by the World HRD Congress.
The person will be responsible to assist the Recruitment Team in sourcing sales force, conducting and arranging the career presentation, and to provide periodical Recruitment MI to the Agency Management.
- Implement recruitment strategies to achieve the agency recruitment target for the year
- Coordinate with cross functional department to ensure smooth on-boarding process of the insurance advisors and the agency leaders
- Conduct periodic recruitment reviews with the agency management
- Responsible for maintaining management information reports related to agency recruitment
- Coordinate with the Agency Management and the Support staff on the progress of the recruitment projects initiated by the Recruitment Team
- Monitor and follow up the process floor of agency recruitment
- Assist to plan and schedule Agency meetings with the Regions/Zones on recruitment and follow up progress of the set plan
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in Business Administration/ Project Management / or equivalent discipline (part qualification of CIM/SLIM / CIMA will be considered as well).
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a related field & experience in recruitment or project management would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communication and writing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills is essential
- Strong adaptability, work under pressure and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
- An excellent command of the English & Sinhala Language.
- Sound knowledge on Microsoft office packages (Advance technical knowledge in Microsoft Excel.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance