Assistant Manager – Customer Complain Analysis and Solution
- Lead the Technical team to analysing and providing best solution to Access network related complaints
- Perform as a single point of contact for internal stakeholders within the company, especially LE, SME & CV for updating status of assigned Access Network complaints & solution implementation.
- Involve with team for optimum and cost effective engineering solution for assigned Access Network complaints considering customer satisfaction and company interest
- Continuous follow up with team to ensure optimal network resource usage to resolve customer issues and improve service experience
- Leading teams to follow best practices with respect to complaint analysis and thereby achieve the SLAs and NPS by providing timely resolution
- Engage & Interact with supporting internal divisions, such as , Access Network/Transmission Planning, Access/Core Network Operation, Customer Field Support and external suppliers/contractors to achieve solution delivery excellence to meet customer expectation
- Field and customer visit to monitor and assess on provided customer solutions and recommendations for further improvement
- Coordinate with Vendors and Suppliers to identify and evaluate appropriate products to deliver Customer’s Interim Solution Requirements (Small Cell, Repeaters) & coordinate for POC
- Troubleshooting Customer Solutions and related products (Small Cells and Repeaters) with the support of the internal teams & Vendor.
- High-Level Analysis of Customer Complaints to Improve the Network using Optimization Techniques
- Preparing the Annual Budget Plan for the Procurement of Residential and Enterprise Customer Solutions.
- Responsible to carryout Special Projects to improve the Productivity of Complain Analysis and Material Management.
- A B.sc degree in Engineering in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical & Electronics from recognized Sri Lankan University accredited by IESL or foreign University accredited by An AMIE (SL), with minimum 4 years related service experience
- Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics or computer) from HNDE/NDT/NDES/Diploma in Technology (OUSL)/Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications Technology with minimum 8 years related service experience. Having Associated Membership from IESL would be a definite advantage
- Fair knowledge in Access Network Customer complaint Management and Resolutions
- knowledge on Radio network planning and design concepts, optimisation & vendor telecommunication algorithms.
- Good knowledge on engineering & Analysis tools ( DT Tools, planet, Oss, u2000, CEM, Discovery, MapInfo, etc)
- Team Management skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office packages. (MS Word, Excel, PPT, Visio etc.)
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (22)
Ticketing Manager, Careers At FLY Lanka Colombo, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 10, 2022 Full-Time
Client Services Executive, Careers At ViralPool, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 9, 2022 Full-Time
Service Desk Analyst Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 8, 2022 Full-Time
Service Desk Analyst Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 4, 2022 Full-Time
Customer Care Specialist Jobs at CashX Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 27, 2022 Full-Time
Telephone Operator, Vacancies At ITX360, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 26, 2022 Full-Time