Assistant Manager – Economic Research Team
In this role, you will:
Be responsible for planning, executive, monitoring, and closing assignments/projects. You will be accountable for managing the assignment scope, team, resources and the success of the assignment. This role will include:
• Ensuring that assignments run smoothly and monitoring timely delivery via project dashboards
• In some instances, leading assignments and assuming complete accountability for quality delivery and successful closure of projects.
• Assisting in the overall management of assignments of the Economics Research Team including guiding and grooming junior team members.
• Developing and executing processes which assist the research teams to deliver.
• Communicating effectively, problem-solving and providing time solutions proactively.
• What we require:
• Education: A degree in Commerce, Business Management will be an added advantage and asset.
• Work Experience: 2 to 3 years of work experience. Experience working in the management field will be an added advantage
• Skills: Ability to coordinate and provide leadership/direction, Conflict resolution, Manage dashboards, Project planning and forecasting
• Languages: Full professional proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English is required. Professional working proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking Sinhala.
Language skills will be assessed at the time of shortlisting.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationBachelor's Degree