Assistant Manager – F&A
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka.
Currently we looking to fulfill a challenging role in F&A Tower of Accenture
About the role
• Leading and Managing the Treasury related work mainly for the Client but not limited to.
• While monitoring and achieving KPI’s, have to provide insights to the client.
• Requires to have regular connects with the client representatives of each SBU and ensure high level of Customer Satisfaction.
• Ensure the compliance with all required Business Excellence principles and guidelines.
• Identification and delivery of Automation, Process Improvements and Analytics Projects.
• Drive new initiatives of Accenture within the team
• Full Qualified in ICASL / CIMA/ ACCA with a degree in Finance / Accounting or Business Management will be an added advantage.
• 5 years of Finance and Accounting experience including, at least 3 years at senior level.
Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company whilst gaining exposure and serving for a leading local Company. We provide office transport, subsidized meals, hospitalization insurance, etc. in additional salary and other perks.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance