Assistant Manager Finance
About the job
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly /annual statutory financial reports
- Handling of all tax-related activities including VAT, SVAT, Stamp Duty, Income Tax, etc
- Overlook the accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger functions by coordinating with the shared services unit and monitoring performance/service levels
- Coordinate with the principal and overlook in the preparation of principal reconciliations
- Coordinating with banks and other intercompany to provide an efficient cash and treasury management for the group
- Provision of company and group management reporting, statutory reporting & other ad hoc reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Overlook both Internal & External audits with the required information timely.
- Coordinate with the business unit on all activities for a smooth operation.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role as and when requested by the management
- Minimum of 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination.
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including English.
- A ‘Distinction’ pass for Mathematics at the GCE O/L examination.
- Member of CIMA/CA/ACCA
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and multitask
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must (both written and spoken)
- Computer literacy with knowledge of MS office packages
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance