Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting and Control
- Assist the group reporting in various areas of responsibility, including Interim and Year End financial statements and various monthly schedules.
- Supporting monthly reporting processes.
- Supporting Interim and Year End reporting process.
- Assisting in the preparation of Group financial statements; including rolling forward of accounts and detailed checks.
- Preparing and reporting accurate Group deliverables.
- Support detailed month end analysis packs and PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with adhoc Group reporting projects.
- Work Collaboratively in identification and support of continuous improvement activities.
- Qualified accountant
- Ability to build strong working relationships with global colleagues
- Pro-active behaviour that demonstrates initiative and positive work ethic to ensure activities are delivered to the required time and quality
- Strong system skills and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly. Experience of Oracle and HFM Systems.
- Strong process orientation, with ability to design robust control frameworks
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and be prepared to take the lead in resolving issues and improving processes
- Adaptable to working in a fast-changing environment to meet business priorities and deadlines
- Effective oral and written communication
- Utilises all available resources and toolsets to investigate and resolve problems and ensures the most appropriate solution is identified.
- Strong planning and prioritising according to business needs.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work according to UK work hours
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (10)
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Colombo, Sri Lanka (On-site) on August 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 10, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Analyst FP&A, G&A Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 9, 2023 Full-Time
- Assistant Accountant Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on August 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at KALA HOLDINGS PVT LTD in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 31, 2023 Full-Time
- Accountant Jobs at CAREER141 in Western Province, Sri Lanka on July 31, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Account Manager Jobs at Ericsson in· Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 25, 2023 Full-Time