Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Assistant Manager Human Resources
We are looking for Assistant Manager – HR ( Performance Management ) to join with our talented HR team
- Track the completion of employee confirmations, trainee evaluations and the annual performance appraisal
- Liaising with the BU heads and the employees to set up and communicate the performance goals and evaluate KPIs for the relevant financial year
- Collect the performance rating of all the employees and coordinate with the respective leads to ensure adherence to normalization guidelines
- Maintaining the PR scoreboard, letters and producing reports/ presentations related to performance management
- Proactively handling staff grievances, HR queries and providing HR operational support
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience in a similar capacity with 4+ Years of experience
- Good knowledge of performance management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Prior experience in the IT industry would be considered as an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Office 365 and G Suit.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience4 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree