Assistant Manager – Human Resources
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Asst. Manager – Human Resources to champion the organization’s business objectives through its people and culture practices, foster new age people practices and have visionary, strategic and creative outlook. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Human Resources.
The selected candidate will be responsible for
- Developing and deploying employee engagement strategies to increase effectiveness of staff in line with the organization’s employee engagement scorecard
- Promoting Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace
- Overseeing the group employee satisfaction surveys, carrying out focus group discussions and assisting in the formulation of action plans
- Designing and executing employer branding strategy to be the preferred employer
- Building a roadmap for leadership development and setting up company-wide L&D strategies
- Supporting organization in policy and process formulation and employee awareness to increase better employee relations
- Championing the communication and proper use of HR systems, tools, programs, policies, etc.
- Business partnering for APAC region, supporting people managers and employees in navigating complex people challenges across the spectrum of HR Services
- Leading HR projects focused on continuous improvement
The ideal candidate should
- Possess a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar job role together with a strong academic background
- Good analytical, judgement, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Be an excellent communicator and have strong influencing skills to manage/influence senior stakeholders
Click on the advert to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified