Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Assistant Manager – IDAM Service Operations
The role is responsible for:
- Manage the service operations for all IDAM (Identity, Directory and Access) technologies globally.
- Effectively drive service improvement conversations within IDAM team and externally demonstrating a good understanding on Microsoft Identity Management, Access Management (Saviynt), Microsoft Multifactor Authentication, Azure tenant management, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), User Access management (Citrix and Zscaler).
- Drive and manage service operations KPIs, executive dashboards, incident, and problem management towards meeting the better user experience.
- Drive continuous service improvement plans across vendor partners.
- Set-up effective change and release process with service owners across Identity, Directory and Access.
- Drive monthly service operation reviews with IDAM LT team.
- Maintain the Service Catalogue, Service Models, CMDB, operations KPIs etc
- Set-up effective weekly connects with Security team to ensure IDAM services are compliant as per the defined information security standards.
- Manage, ensure relevant operational KPIs are met and reported at leadership level.
- Manage the disaster recovery (DRs) test plans and execution with the Vendor partners and IDAM project leads.
- Communication of service impacting changes to the relevant stakeholders in collaboration with IT Shared services.
- Drive Service Introduction plans for new IDAM services.
- Work with service providers & vendor partners to improve performance and system stability, driving Continuous Service Improvement Plan across Identity, Directory and Access.
- Drive incident, problem closure, RCAs in collaboration across other relevant service lines, Vendor partners.
- Ensure all documentation that is required for managing the Service, platform is available and up-to-date
- Drive a positive Customer Satisfaction/ experience.
- Review any areas that can be improved to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Service/ process/ technology.
- Lead the regular service reviews with Vendor partners and actions therefrom, driving the improvements.
- Demonstrate strong operational and technical skills across technologies (indicated above) to broker meaningful conversations, actions with agility on overall IDAM service line.
- Closely work with Operational Excellence and Service Desk teams to review any process gaps, SLA KPIs and drive continuous improvement plan.
Experience and qualifications required:
- At least 8 years’ service operations experience in relevant field.
- Sound technical knowledge of relevant areas of IDAM technologies (indicated above), services.
- Exudes technical credibility and exercises independent judgment and decision-making responsibilities.
- Excellent overall knowledge of wide areas of IT practice and applications, ITIL processes.
- Excellent business awareness, understanding the broader context in which IT delivery has an impact on overall business performance.
- Able to make an immediate positive impact with the team, suppliers, and Service consumers.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (7)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time