Assistant Manager (Integration & Scholar Engagement)
The Student Affairs Office aims to fulfil its mission of “striving with partners to co-create and co-own a meaningful and enriching student life experience”. It provides a wide range of student-centric services including: integration and inclusion programmes, experiential learning in halls of residence, student development through clubs and societies, community engagement projects and sports.
- Develop new and enhance existing initiatives to promote the professional growth of about 800 international scholars.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders (Admissions, Academic Services, Career Attachment, University Wellbeing Office and Schools) to ensure that the wellbeing of international scholars are taken care of throughout their undergraduate years.
- Plan and manage the implementation of social integration programmes that creates an inclusive student experience amongst students of different cultural, geographic and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Prepare management reports for submission to the university administration and the ministries as and when required.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience involving close interaction with students or youth; experience in the tertiary education sector will be advantageous.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (7)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time