Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Assistant Manager, People Services
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day operational work and processes of the People Services team to delivery service excellence across the University.
- Plan and organise the onboarding processes for all newly hired University staff:
- Schedule orientation sessions to introduce university wide practices and policies
- Supervise the issuance of staff pass and creation of network account
- Ensure the collection and endorsement of key employment documents.
- Advice on onboarding and EP and work pass related queries posted by staff members.
- Oversee the management of pre-arrival, arrival and post-arrival activities for Faculty expatriates:
- Provide advice and assistance on accommodation, relocation schemes and schooling options for dependents
- Ensure records Off-Campus Housing Assistance (OCHA) information in database are maintained and updated correctly.
- Supervise the processing of Employment Pass (EP) and other Work Pass application and renewal for all University staff, which includes the following:
- Monitor and ensure the smooth and timely processing of new applications and renewal of all types of EP and work pass applications
- Manages the administration of training matters, which includes the following:
- Supervise executives on planning and supporting training logistics arrangements
- Ensure training records are processed and updated timely
- Manage the application of WDA grant
- Administer training/scholarship bonds and Letter of Undertaking
- Advise on all training matters.
- Advise on complicated work pass applications and issues.
- Address work pass application and exit related queries posted by staff members
- Ensure that all processes and requests are executed and processed timely and within the within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Review and streamline HR processes on areas of process improvements and standardisations.
Relationship Management/ Customer Relations
- Interact and collaborate with business stakeholders and external vendors to ensure seamless end-to-end processes for HR-related matters.
- Escalate and follow up to ensure closure on issues arising from work pass, staff pass, employee related query, exit management processes and staff development processes
- Understand the working culture and dynamics of each local unit to build strong working relationships
- Bachelor Degree in Business management, Human Resource or any other related fields.
- Preferably minimum 3 years of relevant experience in an HR environment with supervisory skills
- Familiar with the Employment Act and local immigration rules
- Good knowledge of HR transactional work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with any HRMS system
- Good data analytical and writing skills
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (81)
Human Resources Manager, Careers At SLASSCOM, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Payroll Manager Jobs At IFS in Staines -upon-Thames, United Kingdom on August 12, 2022 Full-Time
Project Manager Jobs At LankaSolution In Colombo,Sri Lanka. on August 10, 2022 Full-Time
Executive – Counsellor jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 9, 2022 Full-Time
Student Recruitment Officer, Vacancies At BMS, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 5, 2022 Full-Time