Assistant Manager – Production
- Overlook all the factory production, day to day progress and review with relevant parties.
- Plan, execute and prepare all the production schedules and share with the Management and monitoring production schedules and adjust schedules as needed.
- Work closely with Managers and Production Supervisors in order to meet personal deadlines and those of the manufacturing department and monitor the work schedules when needed.
- Ensure the production cost, estimating the cost of production and monitoring productivity rate, product standards and implement of quality control program.
- Assist and resolve any technical queries arising at factory.
- Set the quality targets and improve the quality of products and ensure the customer orders are completed on time within the budget.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and maintain the ISO requirements and necessary agreements.
- Obtain and of legal compliance certificate and conform to regulations and stick with International standards (ISO 9001,140001 and 45001).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Production department and 2 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in Construction or Manufacturing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing.
- Technical Knowledge in Engineering products.
- Proper knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, 5S and Total Quality Management.
- Local O/L 8 passes with ‘A’ or ‘B’ passes for Mathematics and English and 3 passes for A/L’s.
- Strong negotiation and good communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- Must have a valid riding/driving license.
- Computer literacy in MS OFFICE package.
- Ability to work independently and willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (11)
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – Merchandising Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Internship