Assistant Manager Travels – French Market
• Preparation and follow-up of tour itineraries/costings as per the client’s requirements.
• Coordinate with local hotels & service providers with regard to tours.
• Lead & direct team – Delegate work and ensure it is completed per requirements.
• Maintaining & cultivating professional & friendly working relationships with all internal staff members, tour guides/chauffeurs
• Assisting in any other project directed by the management
• Fluency in spoken & written French
• Exposure to tour operations with 5 – 6 years of experience in an executive capacity
• Complete understanding of Destination Management Services
• Thorough knowledge of the sights & sounds of Sri Lanka
• Experience in planning & executing tour itineraries independently
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure and on long hours
• Fluency in spoken & written English (Fluency in other languages is an added advantage)
• Should be computer literate
• Below 40 years of age
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (5)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time