Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo, premier five-star urban resort is part of John Keells Holdings’ Cinnamon Hotels and Resorts chain.
- Ensure that the restaurant operates as per brand standards at all times.
- Achieve budgeted revenue for the restaurant through proper cost control and man power allocation.
- Ensure that highest levels of service are offered to guests as per standards and guest complaints are attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Train and develop staff allocated to the restaurant.
- Initiate promotional activities with the support of Head of Food & Beverage to increase revenue.
- A Diploma/professional qualification in Hospitality Management from a recognized professional institution.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a five-star property.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A team player driven by new challenges with high level of flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving skills and service-oriented attitude.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma