Assistant Store Manager – BIC Montreal
Ensure the day-to-day running of the store to ensure sales and profit performance and level of customer service. Act as a Nespresso Brand Ambassador in the store and make sure that the Nespresso values are lived out in the team. Support the store manager in his daily activities and replace him during his absences.
A day in the life of …
Ensuring the consistency of the Nespresso brand and the 360 customer experience:
• Make sure that the shop is clean (tidy, correct equipment, correctly presented);
• Fill the display booths daily with capsules, machines and accessories;
• Ensure that the organization operates smoothly with regard to customer expectations (waiting time and tastings);
• Monitor service excellence and provide appropriate advice and improvement.
• Welcomes, advises and guides customers and identifies their needs;
• Advise prospects and Club members on Nespresso products and services;
• Introduce Club members to the art of coffee tasting and develop their curiosity about our full range of products;
• Maintain a proactive approach towards clients;
• Respond appropriately to customer complaints.
Boutique excellence operating procedures
• Manage the presence of coffee specialists and distribute their daily tasks;
• Organize the maintenance of the store and manage the related files;
• Transmit the necessary information to other departments to ensure the proper functioning of the store (security, cleanliness of premises, maintenance);
• Ensure an accurate report; and ensure that issues are reported in a timely manner;
• Register new boutique customers, open their account, present the boutique and Club services, and assist them in their selection during their first purchase.
• Implement the application of operational procedures and monitor quality and IT systems, including compliance with all Nestlé Nespresso, guidelines and standards of care and local regulatory requirements;
• Motivate the team to contribute to the implementation of quality standards;
• Ensure that the different areas of the store comply with international guidelines;
• Ensure safe working conditions.
What will make you successful?
• 3-4 years of direct sales to customers of high-end products;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role;
• Knowledge of coffee and products would be an advantage.
• Ability to provide customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations;
• Experience with the implementation of systems and policies as it relates to retail;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Team building skills;
• The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and some evenings;
• Knowledge of coffee from source to cup;
• Fluency in French and English.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelAssistant
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (17)
- Sales Executive Jobs at Paint and Paper (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on October 5, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Process Associate Jobs at HCLTech Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time