At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role – Analyst (MBA)
Risk Management Services team at EY plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement or risks associated with any of our ongoing audit / non audit engagement. Formed in 2007, the RMS team is growing rapidly as a Center of Excellence for all standardized quality / compliance related activities that can be efficiently undertaken from a central location.
The RMS team has enjoys good visibility within the global EY RMS community and has been involved in development of some key RMS processes. The team has current staff strength of 300+ people and is poised for growing rapidly in next couple of years.
The Associate Analyst within RMS team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on RMS / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams.
The individual will be interpreting RMS policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance. Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and RMS personnel
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team.
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
- Post Graduate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree