Associate Lead DevOps Engineer
The role will encompass experimenting with various technologies to identify solutions and improvements to existing DevOps infrastructure. The candidate will also design, develop, deploy, automat, test and maintain the DevOps infrastructure. The role requires the candidate to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
The candidate must contribute in the following capacities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing DevOps infrastructure, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of the infrastructure.
- Carryout acceptance testing to help assure the quality of services.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving across the DevOps infrastructure.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- Work in cloud technologies and porting existing systems to cloud and automate them
- Automation of build, integrate and test cycles related to the product (using Atlassian product suit)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 years or more experience in a similar capacity
- Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Moderate skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Eg: Java)
- Exposure to Linux based development environments
- Solid experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration management tools (Eg: Ansible).
- Experience in cloud deployment and technologies
- Experience in DevOps tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Eg: scrum/kanban)
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively to audiences with differing levels of domain expertise (presentations, reports, justification)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple objectives under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university or equivalent
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (372)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time