Associate Lead – Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation) – IAM Team
The WSO2 Identity and Access Management(IAM) team is looking for an exceptional engineer who can lead a team and help us enhance the quality of our product. You should be passionate about your work and be enthusiastic and ambitious in achieving goals. You should be resourceful and initiative and be highly self-driven. If you think you have what it takes in being part of this highly motivated team, don’t hesitate to apply now.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 4+ years of industry experience in software quality testing and automation.
- Thinking outside the box, critical evaluation, and communication skills.
- Programming skills in any language, SQL, knowledge ofShell, and other scripting languages will be a definite advantage.
- Experience with working on Identity and Access Management, microservices, or cloud-native technologies will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Junit, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Cypress.
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and reporting quality-related metrics to identify trends and proactively identify problems.
- Experience in testing of distributed systems.
- The ability to give technical leadership to a small team. Delegate and follow-up on work assigned.
- Mentor, develop, and coach members of the QA team.
- Take ownership of deriving test plans, executing them, and ensuring the quality of the product.
- Develop automated tests and scripts, record test results, defect reports, and complete all test activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly, articulate both in written and verbal communication.
- Create supportive materials including, documents, samples, tutorials, webinars to help IAM developers.
- Work with the global development team, customer success team, and customers in different time zones or in global locations (So you may have to travel).
- Engage with extended teams such as documentation, pre-sales, marketing, and sales on product and customer-related activities.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (26)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time