Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Associate Lead – Solutions Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understand customer’s business, technical, digital transformation, and integration needs.
- Use WSO2 products and related technologies to architect platforms/solutions for customer’s business and technical requirements.
- Design custom demos with an understanding of the customer’s business, potential uses of WSO2 technology mapping with their business, and technical requirements for integration middleware.
- Conduct demonstrations to customers showing your capability to communicate and clearly explain the technical/business benefits of the products and POC that meets customer expectations.
- Develop subject matter expertise on specific technical subjects (WSO2 products/ architecture/industry verticals/competitor products etc.) Learn, apply, demonstrate, and write about these subjects.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the Solutions Architects team and wider WSO2 teams where appropriate.
- Provide customer feedback to the product teams on how customers use certain features or technologies and whether it aligns with how we’re designing, implementing, and integrating with other components and services.
- Take primary (or secondary) responsibilities of a technical owner for a customer account. Drive pre-sales discussions, conduct technical calls/discussions and demos, and convert a prospect into a paying customer. Lead all post-sales expansions, architectural discussions, and architecture/deployment reviews of customers.
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of RFPs. Complete RFPs on technical/business capabilities of the platform.
- Contribute and lead technical discussions among the SA team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in Solutions Architecture or Solutions Design.
- Experience in Technical Sales, Pre-Sales, or in a similar role will be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of containerized deployments and CI/CD technologies.
- Hands-on experience with integration technologies such as REST APIs, SOAP services, message brokers, and event streaming.
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud will be an advantage.
- Experience with Java, DotNET, C/C++ languages or other programming languages/ development platforms.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (229)
UX Designer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Data Engineer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer – Jobs At Dialog Axiata PLC In Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Quality Assurance At Mitra Innovation In Moratuwa, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Internship
Intern -Software Development At Mitra Innovation In Moratuwa, Sri Lanka on January 21, 2022 Internship