Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking to hire technically skilled, hands-on, self-driven Associate QA – Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automation testing. You will be responsible for executing functional & automated testing, finding, and reporting bugs and publishing test reports.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in writing, executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast paced, growing start-up
- Work on cutting edge technologies
- Open and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Review and analyze our SaaS product development requirements.
- Formulate Automation Testing framework, automate test scenarios.
- Write test cases and prepare test data.
- Execute test cases (manual, automated) and analyze results.
- Communicate test progress, results, issues/roadblocks in team meetings and to management.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams using JIRA or similar defect tracking tool.
- Help developers troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release testing.
- Test multiple versions of product viz. Web, MS Teams extension, Desktop and Mobile apps.
- Complete testing as per established release dates.
- Stay current with QA processes. Recommend improvements of new testing techniques and testing tools.
- Create and maintain positive and professional relationships.
- 1-2 years of proven experience of working as a QA – Software tester or similar role.
- Expertise in manual as well as automated testing. Excellent testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up to date.
- Experience with testing of API’s and tools like Postman/Swagger.
- Fluent in writing automated tests using tools like Cypress, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with load and performance testing will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, CI/CD is a plus.
- Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who can manage his time and work stack adequately.
- Self-learner, team player, proactive having attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, acquire new skill sets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with positive attitude.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (136)
- Software Engineer Jobs at Ambrum Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Typefi Systems in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer [Java / React] Jobs at Altrium in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at xDigital Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at The RBOL Group in Colombo , Sri Lanka on September 14, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IITMatrix in Sri Lanka (remote) on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Developer ( Laravel ) Jobs at iLabs in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time
- Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Veracity Careers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 13, 2023 Full-Time