Associate Quality Engineering Lead
Sysco LABS is the captive innovation arm of Sysco Corporation (NYSE: SYY), the world’s largest foodservice company. Sysco is a Fortune 500 company and the global leader in selling, marketing, and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare, and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from home. Its family of products also includes equipment and supplies for the foodservice and hospitality industries. . With more than 71,000 associates, the company operates 333 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 700,000 customer locations. For fiscal 2022 that ended July 3, 2022, the company generated sales of more than $68 billion.
Operating with the agility and tenacity of a tech–startup, powered by the expertise of the industry leader, Sysco LABS is perfectly poised to transform one of the world’s largest industries.
Sysco LABS’s engineering teams based out of Colombo, Sri Lanka and Austin and Houston, TX, innovate across the entire food service journey – from the enterprise grade technology that enables Sysco’s business, to the technology that revolutionizes the way that Sysco connects with restaurants and the technology that shapes the way those restaurants connect with customers.
Sysco LABS technology is present in the sourcing of food products, merchandising, storage and warehouse operations, order placement and pricing algorithms, the delivery of food and supplies to Sysco’s global network, the in-restaurant dining experience of the end-customer and much more.
We are currently on the lookout for Associate Quality Engineering Lead to join our team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Lead efforts in defining test strategies, test planning, execution and reviews.
- Improve and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Review and contribute towards the development of automation scripts.
- Configure and maintain continuous integration.
- Overlook and manage test execution and communicate test statuses to stakeholders.
- Mentor, train, and lead a team of Quality Engineers.
What you need to have to apply for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification, and 5-6+ years of industry experience.
- Experience in test automation using open-source tools such as Selenium.
- Experience in performance engineering and performance testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes, practices and test design techniques.
- Strong knowledge in Java, OOP concepts and coding standards.
- Experience in working with continuous integration, build and source control tools such as Jenkins, Maven and GIT.
- Experience in testing middle tier and service-oriented architectures using tools such as Rest-Assured or SoapUI.
- A solid practical understanding of Agile Software Testing and Software Engineering concepts.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional certifications such as ISTQB, PMI-ACP or CSM (Certified Scrum Master) would be an added advantage.
- Thirst for learning and regularly updating knowledge.
Why you should join Sysco LABS
- An attractive base compensation and benefits package which is comfortably above market rates.
- The opportunity to work with high caliber individuals across the organization.
- Technical training and soft skills development programmes.
- Fast career growth, recognition and senior leadership opportunities for good performers.
- Overseas travel and exposure to client environments.
- A flexible, diverse and entrepreneurial work environment and a fun work culture that celebrates success regularly.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (29)
QA Automation Engineer Jobs at Clevertech in Sri Lanka (Remote) on March 28, 2023 Full-Time
Director of Quality Assurance Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Quality Engineer Jobs at Pearson in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on March 21, 2023 Full-Time