Associate Software Developer – ExamDeveloper
Pearson VUE’s ExamDeveloper (product website (https://home.pearsonvue.com/Test owners/Develop/Pearson-VUE_ExamDeveloper.aspx) ) software development team is hiring an Associate Software Developer to enhance our web-based application. ExamDeveloper is the leading web-based tool for creating tests to certify test takers in the professional skills they require. Customers rely on ExamDeveloper to support their entire workflow around question writing, collaborative review, scoring, and test management.
Regular work in this role includes analysis, design, software implementation, and unit testing to produce high-quality code on their project team. Maintenance and support of our mission critical applications is also part of this role. Most of your responsibilities involve writing C# and Angular code to implement new features. You’ll collaborate with the Team Lead, other developers, and QA staff to deliver these software enhancements.
The technology stack for new development is on .NET Core (C#), Angular, ASP.NET Core, microservices, SQL Server, and Azure. Some of the work will involve .NET Framework 4.x and ASP.NET Web Forms.
This role is open to qualified candidates of all experience levels.
The team is mostly local to the Bloomington, MN office but many are working from home currently. We prefer to hire someone able to work at least occasionally in the Bloomington, MN office but it is possible to work fully remote within the US.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology discipline
- 0-2 years of development experience in Object Oriented languages, C# experience preferred.
- Knowledge of networking for web applications
As the global leader in electronic testing, Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) validates the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Our customers’ high-stakes certification, licensure, admissions and other credentialing exams help people advance in technology, government and professional careers, as well as attain educational growth. Pearson VUE offers proctored exams through the world’s largest network of test centers in addition to testing in online and unproctored environments.
Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company with global-reach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (21)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time