Associate Technical Lead (Full-Stack) – Digital Transformation Team
The primary goal of this position is to join the ‘Digital Transformation – Internal Apps’ team and take full responsibility for developing applications and features that meet WSO2’s internal requirements. The candidate is expected to spend the majority of their time learning about existing tools and development best practices, as well as understanding the application domain, devising solutions to digitize internal processes, and implementing the required applications/features.
Other significant responsibilities include leading a small team, taking ownership of the projects you’re working on, and serving as the functional area’s “Subject Matter Expert.”
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Educational qualifications and work experiences
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent.
- 4-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Technical skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- 4+ years of experience in Web Application Development, Web Service development, or Mobile App development.
- Have a broad knowledge of core CS concepts.
- Ability to break down a large assignment into smaller pieces and construct a work plan for team members, prioritize and delegate duties, and complete job on schedule.
- Ability to perform complex programming tasks.
- Ability to thoroughly investigate and troubleshoot complex issues, conduct root cause analysis and proactively mitigate potential problems.
- Communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in both speech and in writing.
- Good understanding of communication practices.
- Ability to lead technical/non-technical discussions on email and in meetings.
- Ability to negotiate with internal customers and stakeholders to achieve a win-win solution.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to innovate and initiate new ideas and work independently with self-motivation.
- Understand and act in accordance with how people feel about technology, technological decisions, and technical direction.
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow up effectively; Ability to monitor and verify that tasks are accomplished according to plan without micromanaging.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience4 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (102)
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS ) Jobs at PickMe In Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Backend Engineer Jobs at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- PHP Developer Jobs at SilverStripers in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at KochaSoft in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Contract Part-Time
- Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at LankaPropertyWeb in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer (React JS) Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate PHP Laravel developer Jobs at CodeWox in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Salesforce Developer Jobs at Future Fibres in Malwana, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Associate Frontend Developer Jobs at APNLAB in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at Intrepid Travel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 22, 2023 Full-Time