Associate Technical Lead (Full-Stack) – Digital Transformation Team
The primary goal of this position is to join the ‘Digital Transformation – Internal Apps’ team and take full responsibility for developing applications and features that meet WSO2’s internal requirements. The candidate is expected to spend the majority of their time learning about existing tools and development best practices, as well as understanding the application domain, devising solutions to digitize internal processes, and implementing the required applications/features.
Other significant responsibilities include leading a small team, taking ownership of the projects you’re working on, and serving as the functional area’s “Subject Matter Expert.”
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Educational qualifications and work experiences
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent.
- 4-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Technical skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- 4+ years of experience in Web Application Development, Web Service development, or Mobile App development.
- Have a broad knowledge of core CS concepts.
- Ability to break down a large assignment into smaller pieces and construct a work plan for team members, prioritize and delegate duties, and complete job on schedule.
- Ability to perform complex programming tasks.
- Ability to thoroughly investigate and troubleshoot complex issues, conduct root cause analysis and proactively mitigate potential problems.
- Communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly in both speech and in writing.
- Good understanding of communication practices.
- Ability to lead technical/non-technical discussions on email and in meetings.
- Ability to negotiate with internal customers and stakeholders to achieve a win-win solution.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to innovate and initiate new ideas and work independently with self-motivation.
- Understand and act in accordance with how people feel about technology, technological decisions, and technical direction.
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow up effectively; Ability to monitor and verify that tasks are accomplished according to plan without micromanaging.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (161)
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Skylit Solutions in Negombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at SRP International in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 2, 2023 Full-Time
Trainee Software Engineer Jobs at Fidenz Academy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Ideahub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Axiata Digital Labs in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer (PHP) Jobs at huex in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Java Software Engineer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 1, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Cryptoworth in Sri Lanka (Remote) on February 1, 2023 Full-Time