*Work type: Full-time
*Location: Sydney, NSW
*Categories: Information Technology
- Attractive salary
- Work on a mix on new projects and BAU
The Azure developer/ Integration Analyst is responsible for the core integration platform as well as for the development of services using the Azure platform. This includes the implementation of new core integration requirements as well as supporting projects using the integration platform.
The position will report to the Head of Integration and has no direct reports.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software development using Cloud & architectures and middleware components.
- Demonstrated capability as an integration specialist using Microsoft Azure platform covering Apps Services , Azure Service Bus , Azure Data factory , Data Lake and Data Bricks.
- Experience with Planning, designing, and deploying Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS deployments, migrations, network, and security frameworks.
- Experience with Dev Ops and CI/CD tools.
- A sound knowledge of system integration methods, products, tools, development life cycle and the impact of integrated solutions on it.
- Has a proven track record of working within appropriate project management methodologies utilising the best of Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance practices and methodologies as applied to integrated solutions.
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills and proven capacity to exercise initiative, flexibility and to be proactive in development of robust solutions to problems.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail for deliverables produced.
- Demonstrated success working effectively and collaboratively on initiatives with a range of people at different levels within an organisation.
- Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to respond to changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet competing deadlines by using judgement and initiative.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
Please click Apply to submit your application online. Applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed. Please apply a cover letter and a resume (the selection criteria is not required)
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 11:55pm, 3 October 2021
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity or Indigenous heritage. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.
UNSW partners with Australia’s leading diversity organisations, networks, and campaigns. Please refer to UNSW’s diversity offerings for further information on our flexible work and leave options, and support for carers (childcare, parent rooms, parental leave).
Advertised: 17 Sep 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 03 Oct 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (60)
Project Manager – Jobs At IFS – Colombo – Sri Lanka on October 15, 2021 Contract
Mobile (Xamarin) Developer – Jobs At IFS – Vancouver – BC – Canada on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
Business Analyst – Jobs At IFS – Vancouver – BC – Canada on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
.Net Developer – Jobs At Virtusa – Atlanta – Georgia – US on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST, SENIOR – Jobs At Infor – Hyderabad – India on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
Systems Engineer – Cloud Services – Jobs At IFS – Colombo – Sri Lanka on October 15, 2021 Full-Time
Business Process Consultant – HR – Careers at IFS – Erlangen, Germany. on October 11, 2021 Full-Time