Surge Global is a digital agency that leverages marketing, data and technology to help businesses grow. Our team comprises of creatives, writers and analysts that help brands across the world generate measurable results through sophisticated storytelling.
Embracing a culture of transparency and equality in the workplace, we’ve built an environment helping Sri Lanka’s best marketing and creative talent thrive. Our team looks at untangling multivariate problems with an open mind and the willingness to constantly test and learn.
With our headquarters in Colombo Sri Lanka, we help scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies across the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Sri Lanka.
- Engage with domain experts to ensure business requirements and expected outcomes are compatible with the planned architecture.
- Maintain code integrity, documentation, version control, and organization.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Innovate and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop creative technological solutions.
- Translate understanding of requirements to design, development, and unit testing to address solutions.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Design clean, robust, reactive, and efficient API interfaces.
- Collaborate with the team on release management, version control, and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a Back-End Developer or in a similar role.
- Experience using TypeScript is an advantage.
- Fluency or understanding of REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Experience in server deployment, setting up of SSH, firewall and server updates are an added advantage.
Offered SalaryLKR 100,000 - LKR 150,000
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (317)
Senior Executive – RPA at John Keels Group, Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 27, 2021 Full-Time
Research Fellow (Artificial Intelligence) Jobs at NTU Main Campus, Singapore on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Software Quality Assurance – Automation – SQAE, Careers at 99X, Colombo, LK on November 26, 2021 Full-Time
Design – Intern, Opportunity at Daraz, Colombo, LK. on November 26, 2021 Internship