Blockchain Engineer (Web 3.0)
We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers
designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a
the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than
be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to
problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct
the success of the company.
As a Blockchain engineer this is what you’ll do:
• Design, develop, and maintain Web 3.0 based applications with Rust, C++, Solidity or
Node.JS. Experience in React is advantageous
• Create highly performant code that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with
test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all
the way to release.
• Help design the architecture, own development of scalable Web 3.0 modules.
• Help level up the team; share knowledge, conduct code and design review; drive code
quality and process improvement initiatives.
• Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to
ship software on-quality and on-time.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● Experience working in a fast-paced tech-driven start-up, building decentralized
for Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) blockchains with at least 1 year of experience or in a
● Strong proficiency in CeFi and DeFi crypto protocols including but not limited to options,
futures, perpetual swap, leveraged trading.
● Technical understanding of blockchain technologies including but not limited to
cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus.
● Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a
fast-paced agile and async team.
● Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies
● Experience participating or maintaining in open-source software development is highly
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2 rounds of interviews
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (45)
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at Kognitiv Corporation in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- DevOps Application Engineer Jobs at Synopsys Inc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Data Engineer Jobs at Insighture in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Senior Game Developer Jobs at Matific in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Software Engineer II Jobs at Zebra Technologies in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer – Java Jobs at Digiratina in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (iOS) Jobs at Aeturnum in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineers Jobs at Sysco LABS in Western Province, Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time
- Senior PHP Developer Jobs at Techlabs Global Private Ltd in Sri Lanka on February 21, 2024 Full-Time