At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of our EY-BPM team, you will help clients in developing state of the art applications to optimize business processes leveraging Pega Development platform. You would be responsible for owning the development, testing and deployment of enterprise level Pega applications which can be easily scalable, extendable with minimal customization.
Using your expertise in Pega, you will help our clients make better decisions and get work done with real-time AI and Digital transformation.
We’re looking for candidates with strong technology and data understanding in Pega space, having proven delivery capability. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm as well as a part of a growing BPM team.
Your key role and responsibilities
• Good experience in Client & Onshore relationship management
• Good knowledge in strategic decision making, market conditions
• Responsible for resource allocation and on-time delivery
• Ensure quality deliverables and effectively manage escalations
• Responsible for participating in Scrum ceremonies as needed
• Define process improvements which will improve business & technical KPIs
• Knowledge on Pega framework stack, automation & innovation
• Participate in design, development, QA, deployment and support as needed
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent communication skills
• Certified Pega Senior System Architect
• Good knowledge on estimations, support RFPs
• Project Plan creation, Resource loading and tracking
• Quality Management and Status reporting
• Operational activities & effective utilization of resources
• Good knowledge on Pega frameworks
• Hands-on experience in Pega Best Practices, Guardrail improvement techniques
• Knowledge on Data Modelling & Reporting, Performance tuning
Good to Have
• Certified LSA
• Design & Architecture knowledge
• Experience in Pega Upgrades, Migrations
• Knowledge on Pega Deployment Manager OR Custom CI/CD pipeline
• Experience in Pega Upgrades, Migrations
Nice to Have
• Good analytical skills
• Infrastructure setup/recommendation for Pega environments
• Experience in developing large scale customer & user base applications
• Specialization in one or two Pega Frameworks such as Smart Dispute (SD), CS, CLM-KYC …
• Suggest/recommend Business or Technical Process improvement activities
Not to Have
People with knowledge only in Core Pega PRPC OR older versions of Pega such as 7.x/6.x
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Manager
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (198)
Human Resource Manager Jobs at Voigue in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 23, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Executive Payroll & HR Operations Jobs at Pearson in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Full-Time
Social Media Marketing Intern, Careers At Somizu LTD, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Internship
Content Creation Intern, Careers At Hatch Works, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Internship
Operations Intern, Careers At Codevus, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on November 23, 2022 Full-Time